Netherlands to consider Turkey's Patriot missile request
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Dutch government said on Wednesday it was considering a request from Turkey to send NATO Patriot missiles to the border with Syria.
"The government will take the request into consideration and examine the desirability and possibility of a contribution. Allied solidarity will be an important consideration," the Dutch government said in a statement.
(Reporting by Sara Webb; Editing by Jon Boyle)
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount