Shares of YY Inc open at $10.50 in Nasdaq debut
Nov 21 (Reuters) - YY Inc shares opened flat in their Nasdaq debut on Wednesday, as the social media platform tries to revive a market for Chinese initial public offerings in the U.S. that hasn't seen a deal in eight months.
Shares of the company opened at $10.50 after pricing at the low end of the expected range. YY's sale of 7.8 million American depository shares raised $81.9 million.
YY had intended to price shares in a range of $10.50 to $12.50.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76