Shares of YY Inc open at $10.50 in Nasdaq debut
Nov 21 (Reuters) - YY Inc shares opened flat in their Nasdaq debut on Wednesday, as the social media platform tries to revive a market for Chinese initial public offerings in the U.S. that hasn't seen a deal in eight months.
Shares of the company opened at $10.50 after pricing at the low end of the expected range. YY's sale of 7.8 million American depository shares raised $81.9 million.
YY had intended to price shares in a range of $10.50 to $12.50.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone