Argentina Oct trade surplus halves to $585 mln
BUENOS AIRES Nov 22 (Reuters) - Argentina's October trade surplus narrowed by 50 percent from the same month a year ago to $585 million as exports fell, the government said on Thursday.
The figure came in below the $850 million median forecast given in a Reuters poll of six analysts. In October 2011, the country's trade surplus totaled $1.16 billion.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |