BRIEF-AUTOLIV expands output at two U.S. plants
STOCKHOLM Nov 22 (Reuters) - Autoliv Inc : * says adding sixth processing facility at its Promontory, Utah location to meet growing demand for airbag gas generant in investment worth $13 million. * Also to expand its Tremonton, Utah facility at cost of $5 million to keep pace with market growth for initiators and micro gas generators used in airbag and seatbelt products. * New facility in Promontory will add 20 percent to Autoliv's existing global gas generant production capabilities. * Capacity rise to take advantage of growing worldwide demand for Autoliv airbag inflators.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |