Santander says IPO of US car financing is a possibility
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Santander said on Thursday that a listing of its car financing division in the United States is a possibility under an October 2011 deal signed with other shareholders in the unit.
"The IPO of Santander Consumer USA is included in the shareholders' agreement signed in October 2011 with our partners," a spokeswoman for Santander told Reuters.
She said it was too early to talk of a timing for the initial public offering of SCUSA and that the valuation would depend on the share price at the time of the sale.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers