Brazil's jobless rate falls to 5.3 pct in October
SAO PAULO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate fell in October to 5.3 percent, down from 5.4 percent in September, the government's statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
October's unemployment rate matched the median forecast of 25 economists surveyed by Reuters. The estimates ranged from 5.0 percent to 5.6 percent.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source