Brazil's jobless rate falls to 5.3 pct in October
SAO PAULO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's jobless rate fell in October to 5.3 percent, down from 5.4 percent in September, the government's statistics agency IBGE said on Thursday.
October's unemployment rate matched the median forecast of 25 economists surveyed by Reuters. The estimates ranged from 5.0 percent to 5.6 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel