Brazil c.bank says did not set trading range for currency
BRASILIA Nov 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank has not set any trading range for its currency, but is always ready to intervene in foreign exchange markets to avoid speculation, central bank president Alexandre Tombini said in a Congress hearing on Thursday.
Tombini added that inflation is under control, though the monetary authority will remain vigilant on price rises.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data