- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Brazil c.bank says did not set trading range for currency
BRASILIA Nov 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank has not set any trading range for its currency, but is always ready to intervene in foreign exchange markets to avoid speculation, central bank president Alexandre Tombini said in a Congress hearing on Thursday.
Tombini added that inflation is under control, though the monetary authority will remain vigilant on price rises.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this