BoE officials speak to parliament regulation committee
LONDON Nov 22 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, Deputy Governor Paul Tucker and executive director for financial stability Andy Haldane to a British parliamentary commission on banking standards, see .
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes