BoE officials speak to parliament regulation committee
LONDON Nov 22 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, Deputy Governor Paul Tucker and executive director for financial stability Andy Haldane to a British parliamentary commission on banking standards, see .
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- California mayor resigns after drunk driving arrest