BoE officials speak to parliament regulation committee
LONDON Nov 22 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, Deputy Governor Paul Tucker and executive director for financial stability Andy Haldane to a British parliamentary commission on banking standards, see .
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped