Spain's Caixabank to swap 750 mln euro debt for shares
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Caixabank said on Thursday it would swap convertible bonds worth 750 million euros ($966.37 million) into shares on Dec. 10 as part of half of a 1.5 billion euro operation.
The conversion price has been set at 5.253 euros a share, the Barcelona-based bank said in a note to the stock market regulator.
The second half of the operation will be carried out next December.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Nigel Davies; editing by James Jukwey)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions