Spain's Caixabank to swap 750 mln euro debt for shares
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Caixabank said on Thursday it would swap convertible bonds worth 750 million euros ($966.37 million) into shares on Dec. 10 as part of half of a 1.5 billion euro operation.
The conversion price has been set at 5.253 euros a share, the Barcelona-based bank said in a note to the stock market regulator.
The second half of the operation will be carried out next December.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Nigel Davies; editing by James Jukwey)
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid