Spain's Caixabank to swap 750 mln euro debt for shares
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Caixabank said on Thursday it would swap convertible bonds worth 750 million euros ($966.37 million) into shares on Dec. 10 as part of half of a 1.5 billion euro operation.
The conversion price has been set at 5.253 euros a share, the Barcelona-based bank said in a note to the stock market regulator.
The second half of the operation will be carried out next December.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Nigel Davies; editing by James Jukwey)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials