Spain's Caixabank to swap 750 mln euro debt for shares
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's Caixabank said on Thursday it would swap convertible bonds worth 750 million euros ($966.37 million) into shares on Dec. 10 as part of half of a 1.5 billion euro operation.
The conversion price has been set at 5.253 euros a share, the Barcelona-based bank said in a note to the stock market regulator.
The second half of the operation will be carried out next December.
($1 = 0.7761 euros) (Reporting by Nigel Davies; editing by James Jukwey)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police