CNH says favours sweetened Fiat Industrial buyout offer
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Tractor maker CNH Global N.V. said a special board committee had come out in favor of a sweetened offer from Italy's Fiat Industrial to buy out minority shareholders who own 12 percent of CNH for about $1.5 billion.
A previous offer was rejected in mid-October by board advisers, who said it was inadequate.
CNH will now be working with Fiat Industrial on finalising a deal, the company said in a statement.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |