CNH says favours sweetened Fiat Industrial buyout offer
Nov 21 (Reuters) - Tractor maker CNH Global N.V. said a special board committee had come out in favor of a sweetened offer from Italy's Fiat Industrial to buy out minority shareholders who own 12 percent of CNH for about $1.5 billion.
A previous offer was rejected in mid-October by board advisers, who said it was inadequate.
CNH will now be working with Fiat Industrial on finalising a deal, the company said in a statement.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone