Caledonia Mining Corporation: Exercise of Options
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Nov 22 (MARKET WIRE) -- Caledonia Mining Corporation ("Caledonia" or the "Company") (TSX:CAL)(OTCQX:CALVF)(AIM:CMCL), received notice on November 20, 2012 that Mark Learmonth, a Person Disclosing Managerial Responsibility (PDMR) of the Company, exercised options over an aggregate 562,500 ordinary shares in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at an exercise price of Cdn$0.07 per share. Following this transaction, Mark Learmonth and persons connected to him have interest in 920,000 Ordinary Shares representing approximately 0.2% of the Company's issued ordinary share capital, all of which are held beneficially. Following this notification, the Company has 508,461,780 Ordinary Shares in issue. Contacts: Caledonia Mining Corporation Mark Learmonth + 27 11 447 2499 firstname.lastname@example.org Canaccord Genuity Limited Andrew Chubb / Sebastian Jones + 44 20 7523 8350 Newgate Threadneedle Terry Garrett / Beth Harris / Graham Herring + 44 20 7653 9850 CHF Investor Relations Jeremy Hill + 1 416 868 1079 x 238 email@example.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade