New Issue-Mercedes-Benz prices A$100 mln 2015 bond
November 22 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Thursday.
Borrower Mercedes-Benz Australia PTY Ltd
Guarantor Daimler AG
Issue Amount A$100 million
Maturity Date December 7, 2015
Coupon 4.0 pct
Issue price 100.903
Reoffer price 100.903
Payment Date December 7, 2012
Lead Manager(s) TD Securities
Ratings A3 (Moody's)
Full fees 1.375 pct
Denoms (K) 2
Governing Law German
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'