Belgium's GIMV narrows H1 net loss
BRUSSELS Nov 22 (Reuters) - Belgian investment company GIMV incurred a net loss in its first half to the end of Sept due to falling shares prices and lower valuations for its venture capital holdings.
GIMV, part-owned by the Flemish regional government, said on Thursday it made a net loss of 8 million euros ($10.3 million). A year ago, its net loss was 74.3 million euros. ($1 = 0.7801 euros) (Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers