Belgium's GIMV narrows H1 net loss
BRUSSELS Nov 22 (Reuters) - Belgian investment company GIMV incurred a net loss in its first half to the end of Sept due to falling shares prices and lower valuations for its venture capital holdings.
GIMV, part-owned by the Flemish regional government, said on Thursday it made a net loss of 8 million euros ($10.3 million). A year ago, its net loss was 74.3 million euros. ($1 = 0.7801 euros) (Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |