ICC issues arrest warrant for Ivory Coast's ex-first lady
ABIDJAN Nov 22 (Reuters) - The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Ivory Coast's former first lady Simone Gbagbo for alleged crimes against humanity committed during the West African nation's post-election crisis last year.
The warrant, seen by Reuters, alleges that she was "criminally responsible for murder, rape, other forms of sexual violence, other inhumane acts, and persecution".
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion