CANADA STOCKS-TSX jumps to 1-week high as RIM surges
TORONTO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index climbed to a more than one-week high on Thursday as Research In Motion Ltd shares jumped 17 percent on growing hopes for its new devices and as earnings expectations lifted financial stocks. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended up 53.04 points, or 0.44 percent, to 12,153.10.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port