Mazda expects November China sales to fall 34-35 pct on year
GUANGZHOU, China Nov 22 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp expects its November China car sales to fall about 34-35 percent from a year earlier, its China chief said on Thursday.
Sales in China in the fourth quarter will likely decline around 40 percent but hopefully the impact of the anti-Japanese sentiment will normalise by the end of March, Noriaki Yamada said on the sidelines of the Guangzhou autoshow. (Reporting by Kazunori Takada; Writing by Fany Yang; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command