- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Mexico IPC stock index rises 1 pct on positive Chinese data
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Nov 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index on Thursday rose 1.01 percent to 42087.24 points, its highest in nearly a month, helped by positive economy data from China.
The index, which saw light trading due to an American holiday, reached a level not attained since Oct 25 on a rally in shares of America Movil.
China's vast manufacturing sector saw expansion accelerate in November for the first time in 13 months, a sign that the pace of economic growth has revived after seven consecutive quarters of slowdown.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this