Mexico IPC stock index rises 1 pct on positive Chinese data
MEXICO CITY Nov 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index on Thursday rose 1.01 percent to 42087.24 points, its highest in nearly a month, helped by positive economy data from China.
The index, which saw light trading due to an American holiday, reached a level not attained since Oct 25 on a rally in shares of America Movil.
China's vast manufacturing sector saw expansion accelerate in November for the first time in 13 months, a sign that the pace of economic growth has revived after seven consecutive quarters of slowdown.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data