Mexico TV regulator unlikely to meet deadline for auction terms
MEXICO CITY Nov 22 (Reuters) - It is a remote possibility that Mexico's Telecom regulator will meet a Nov 30 deadline to publish the terms for an upcoming TV frequency auction, the chief regulator Mony de Swaan said on Thursday.
That delay would mean an eventual auction would take place only after President-elect Enrique Pena Nieto takes over as head of state on Dec 1.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data