Peru's central bank buys $20 million but sol ends stronger
LIMA Nov 22 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Thursday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.23 percent stronger at 2.587 per dollar.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data