Putin approves 50 billion rouble Rushydro recapitalisation-Ifax
MOSCOW Nov 22 (Reuters) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree authorising the 50 billion rouble ($1.6 billion) recapitalisation of state-controlled hydroelectric company Rushydro, from the 2012 budget, the Interfax news agency reported on Thursday citing comments by Putin.
Putin made the remarks at a Kremlin meeting with Viktor Ishayev, the presidential envoy to the Far East, and Evgeny Dod, Rushydro's chief executive.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed