Putin approves 50 billion rouble Rushydro recapitalisation-Ifax
MOSCOW Nov 22 (Reuters) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree authorising the 50 billion rouble ($1.6 billion) recapitalisation of state-controlled hydroelectric company Rushydro, from the 2012 budget, the Interfax news agency reported on Thursday citing comments by Putin.
Putin made the remarks at a Kremlin meeting with Viktor Ishayev, the presidential envoy to the Far East, and Evgeny Dod, Rushydro's chief executive.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |