Sberbank in talks over TNK-BP takeover financing-Ifax
MOSCOW Nov 22 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest bank Sberbank is in discussions over financing a takeover of oil company TNK-BP by state-controlled major Rosneft , Interfax news agency quoted the bank's Chief Executive German Gref as saying on Thursday.
Banking sources said last week Rosneft was receiving banks' initial commitments to a $32.5 billion loan to back its $55 billion acquisition of TNK-BP.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data