Sberbank in talks over TNK-BP takeover financing-Ifax
MOSCOW Nov 22 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest bank Sberbank is in discussions over financing a takeover of oil company TNK-BP by state-controlled major Rosneft , Interfax news agency quoted the bank's Chief Executive German Gref as saying on Thursday.
Banking sources said last week Rosneft was receiving banks' initial commitments to a $32.5 billion loan to back its $55 billion acquisition of TNK-BP.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections