Sberbank in talks over TNK-BP takeover financing-Ifax
MOSCOW Nov 22 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest bank Sberbank is in discussions over financing a takeover of oil company TNK-BP by state-controlled major Rosneft , Interfax news agency quoted the bank's Chief Executive German Gref as saying on Thursday.
Banking sources said last week Rosneft was receiving banks' initial commitments to a $32.5 billion loan to back its $55 billion acquisition of TNK-BP.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources