Spain Treasury to sell 3.3 bln euros in new 2017 bond
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's treasury will sell 3.3 billion euros in a new 2017 bond with a 4.75 percent coupon, according to a statement on Thursday in the Official Gazette.
A spokesman at the economy ministry said he could not immediately provide details on the purpose of the issue.
The statement said that the treasury would announce results of the sale on Monday.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks