Spain social security will buy new 5-year sovereign bond
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's social security reserve fund will subscribe a new 3.3 billion euros 5-year sovereign bond, an official at the economy ministry said on Thursday.
The bond carries a 4.75 percent coupon and details of the sale will be available on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.