Spain social security will buy new 5-year sovereign bond
MADRID Nov 22 (Reuters) - Spain's social security reserve fund will subscribe a new 3.3 billion euros 5-year sovereign bond, an official at the economy ministry said on Thursday.
The bond carries a 4.75 percent coupon and details of the sale will be available on Monday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl