- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Statoil starts production at Visund South oil and gas field
OSLO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Norwegian energy firm Statoil has started up production on the Visund South oil and gas field in the North Sea, the firm said on Thursday.
Volumes at the field have been estimated at around 67 million barrels of oil equivalents (boe), of which oil accounts for 25 percent and gas 75 percent.
Statoil as operator has a 53.2 percent in the development, while France's Total has 7.7 percent, state-owned Petoro 30.0 percent, and ConocoPhillips 9.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this