BRIEF-Telenor plans to issue new bonds
OSLO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Telenor ASA : * Mandates ING, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Nordea as joint bookrunners for its intended issuance of longer dated euro-denominated Reg S bonds. * Says any issuance will be at the sole discretion of Telenor after expiration of the tender offer for its 4.50 pct 2014 notes. * Notes announced by Telenor earlier today and is subject to market conditions.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis)
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |