BRIEF-Telenor plans to issue new bonds
OSLO Nov 22 (Reuters) - Telenor ASA : * Mandates ING, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and Nordea as joint bookrunners for its intended issuance of longer dated euro-denominated Reg S bonds. * Says any issuance will be at the sole discretion of Telenor after expiration of the tender offer for its 4.50 pct 2014 notes. * Notes announced by Telenor earlier today and is subject to market conditions.
(Reporting by Nerijus Adomaitis)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report