Toyota to launch China-only brands from next year -exec
BEIJING Nov 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will launch two China-only brands through its two Chinese joint ventures starting next year, a senior executive said on Thursday.
Toyota makes cars in partnership with FAW Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co.
Hiroji Onishi, Toyota's senior managing Officer, did not say which venture will roll out its China-only brand first.
Rivals Nissan Motor Co, Honda Motor Co are among other foreign automakers that also have China-only brands.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |