EU leaders to discuss Greece on summit margins: German official
BERLIN (Reuters) - European Union leaders are likely to discuss Greece's debt crisis on the sidelines of a summit on the 27-member bloc's budget in Brussels which starts on Thursday, a senior German official said.
"Greece is not on the agenda of the summit, but I expect it could be a topic in conversations between the leaders," the official told reporters.
(Reporting by Noah Barkin)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push