- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
EU leaders to discuss Greece on summit margins: German official
BERLIN (Reuters) - European Union leaders are likely to discuss Greece's debt crisis on the sidelines of a summit on the 27-member bloc's budget in Brussels which starts on Thursday, a senior German official said.
"Greece is not on the agenda of the summit, but I expect it could be a topic in conversations between the leaders," the official told reporters.
(Reporting by Noah Barkin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this