Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |