At the Reuters Tech Summit, Trulia chief executive Pete Flint says private equity investors are starting to pull back from buying U.S. real estate, while overseas buyers are coming on strong once again. Video
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Toyota to launch China-only brands from next year: executive
BEIJING (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T) will launch two China-only brands through its two Chinese joint ventures starting next year, a senior executive said on Thursday.
Toyota makes cars in partnership with FAW Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co (601238.SS).
Hiroji Onishi, Toyota's senior managing Officer, did not say which venture will roll out its China-only brand first.
Rivals Nissan Motor Co (7201.T), Honda Motor Co (7267.T) are among other foreign automakers that also have China-only brands.
(Reporting by Kazunori Takada; Writing by Fang Yan; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this