Two dead, up to 120 injured in Texas highway pileup
(Reuters) - A pileup of vehicles on foggy Interstate 10 in southeast Texas has killed at least two people and injured 80 to 120, eight to 10 of them seriously, said Deputy Rod Caroll of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
"We have 18-wheelers on top of cars, we have cars on top of cars. It's just catastrophic," he said.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources