Two dead, up to 120 injured in Texas highway pileup
Nov 22 (Reuters) - A pileup of vehicles on foggy Interstate 10 in southeast Texas has killed at least two people and injured 80 to 120, eight to 10 of them seriously, said Deputy Rod Caroll of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
"We have 18-wheelers on top of cars, we have cars on top of cars. It's just catastrophic," he said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |