Two dead, up to 120 injured in Texas highway pileup
Nov 22 (Reuters) - A pileup of vehicles on foggy Interstate 10 in southeast Texas has killed at least two people and injured 80 to 120, eight to 10 of them seriously, said Deputy Rod Caroll of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
"We have 18-wheelers on top of cars, we have cars on top of cars. It's just catastrophic," he said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data