Anglo American, Lafarge appoint CEO for UK JV
Nov 23 (Reuters) - Miner Anglo American and cement maker Lafarge said they had appointed Cyrille Ragoucy as chief executive for the British joint venture they agreed to last year.
The companies have also appointed Jamie Pike as non-executive chairman and Guy Young as the chief financial officer of the joint venture, which they expect will begin operations in early 2013.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'