BTG Pactual plans capital increase of $187 mln in unit-filing
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - The board of Banco BTG Pactual SA, the investment banking unit of BTG Pactual Group , gave the go-ahead to a 391.87 million reais ($187 million) capital increase, according to a securities filing published on Friday.
Banco BTG Pactual will issue 19.87 million new common shares and 39.73 new million preferred stock that will be subscribed by the owners of a right known as "subscription bonus," according to the filing, dated Nov. 13.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |