CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed following 5-day rally
TORONTO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Canadian shares were little changed in early trading on Friday following five straight days of gains, as weaker commodity prices offset cautious optimism that Greece's lenders were nearing an agreement that will release aid.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 0.22 of a point to 12,152.88, after a slightly positive start.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry