No operational impact after pipe leak-Enbridge
CALGARY, Alberta Nov 23 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Friday that one of its pipelines in the U.S. Midwest was shut briefly this week after oil leaked, but the line was restarted the same day.
Enbridge spokesman Graham White said in an email that there was no environmental or operational impact from the incident on its 318,000 barrel a day Line 14 near Mokena, Illinois, on Tuesday.
"All product was contained within the tank berm, and we are continuing with clean-up and repair," White said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia