UK's Cameron: EU budget proposal was not good enough
BRUSSELS Nov 23 (Reuters) - European Union leaders failed to reach agreement on a new seven-year budget for their troubled bloc, calling off talks in less than two days after most countries rejected deeper spending cuts demanded by Britain and its allies.
For comments by EU leaders and officials after Friday's talks click on
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks