MOVES-RSA, Northern Trust, BDO
Nov 23 (Reuters) - The following announcements were made in the financial industry. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
Britain's biggest commercial insurer on Thursday appointed Martin Scicluna, a 30-year veteran of accountancy firm Deloitte, as its new chairman.
NORTHERN TRUST CORP
The financial services company on Thursday named Zaf Kardaras as tax manager for Australia and New Zealand. Kardaras was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The accountancy and business advisory firm on Thursday named David Morrey as a partner, Zulfi Unar as a senior manager and Liam Martinez as a manager. Morrey was previously with Aviva . Unar joins from the Financial Services Authority and Martinez was with Kinetic Partners.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine