MOVES-RSA, Northern Trust, BDO
Nov 23 (Reuters) - The following announcements were made in the financial industry. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Britain's biggest commercial insurer on Thursday appointed Martin Scicluna, a 30-year veteran of accountancy firm Deloitte, as its new chairman.
NORTHERN TRUST CORP
The financial services company on Thursday named Zaf Kardaras as tax manager for Australia and New Zealand. Kardaras was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The accountancy and business advisory firm on Thursday named David Morrey as a partner, Zulfi Unar as a senior manager and Liam Martinez as a manager. Morrey was previously with Aviva . Unar joins from the Financial Services Authority and Martinez was with Kinetic Partners.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut