Veolia Environnement : Release of the second supplement to the base prospectus of the "Euro Medium Term Notes" programme
Veolia Environnement : Release of the second supplement to the base prospectus of the “Euro Medium Term Notes” programme
Regulatory News :
The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) has granted its visa to the second supplement to Veolia Environnement’s (Paris:VIE) base prospectus in relation to the 16 billion euros Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) programme on November 22, 2012.
The base prospectus and its first and second supplements (granted respectively AMF visa n°12-221 on May 22, 2012, AMF visa n°12-274 on June 18, 2012 and AMF visa n°12-568 on November 22, 2012) is available on the website of the company at www.finance.veolia.com (section “debt and notation” under “financial information”), at its head office, from the paying agent in Paris (as provided in the base prospectus) and on the website of the AMF at www.amf-france.org.
36-38, avenue Kléber - 75799 PARIS Cedex 16 – France
Tél. : 33-1 71 75 00 00 – Fax : 33-1 71 75 10 45
Société Anonyme à Conseil d’Administration au capital de 2 610 434 245 euros - 403 210 032 RCS PARIS
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another