Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Electrical Contractors Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including communications specialists, telephone installers, cable television installers, and electronic controls installers.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 23821: Electrical Contractors.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) performing electrical work at the site (e.g., installing wiring); (2) servicing electrical equipment at the site; and (3) the combined activity of selling and installing electrical equipment. The electrical work performed includes new work, additions, alterations, and maintenance and repairs.
- Home Improvement Retail
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 23821 - Electrical Contractors is 100% comparable to
SIC 1731 - Electrical Work Special Trade Contractors
- Electrical work
- Electric power systems contractors
- Cogeneration specialization
- Computer power conditioning
- Standby or emergency power specialization
- Switchgear and related devices installation
- Electronic controls installation
- Computerized controls installation
- Energy management controls
- Environmental system control installation
- Communications specialization
- Cable television installation
- Fiber optic cable installation
- Sound equipment specialization
- Telephone and telephone equipment installation
- Voice, data, and video wiring contractor
- Safety and security specialization
- Access control systems specialization
- Closed circuit television installation
- Fire detection and burglar alarm systems specialization
- Banking machine installation and service
- Computer installation
- General electrical contractor
- Lighting contractor
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh7m9k/2013_u_s