US muni bond funds report $1.822 bln weekly inflows -lipper
Nov 23 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $1.822 billion of net inflows in the week ended Nov. 21, more than double the $706.46 million inflows of the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Friday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the weeks ended April 11 and Oct. 31.
The four-week moving average for muni funds remained positive at $817.942 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |