EURO GOVT-Bunds head lower as Greek deal nears
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell on Friday, erasing earlier gains as growing expectations of an aid deal for Greece next week supplanted the morning's cautious tone.
"We're just drifting, a Greek deal is hoped for and that's taken the early bid away.... risk (assets have) had a decent bid since lunchtime but I can't see why we move a long way in either direction today," a trader said.
Bund futures fell to 142.08, down 8 ticks on the day having earlier risen as high as 142.48. Traders said low volumes were exacerbating choppy price action.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets