EURO GOVT-Bunds head lower as Greek deal nears
LONDON Nov 23 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell on Friday, erasing earlier gains as growing expectations of an aid deal for Greece next week supplanted the morning's cautious tone.
"We're just drifting, a Greek deal is hoped for and that's taken the early bid away.... risk (assets have) had a decent bid since lunchtime but I can't see why we move a long way in either direction today," a trader said.
Bund futures fell to 142.08, down 8 ticks on the day having earlier risen as high as 142.48. Traders said low volumes were exacerbating choppy price action.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness