Brazil stocks rise 2 pct on Europe outlook
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index edged 2 percent higher in final adjustments after the close of Friday's session, after positive economic data from Germany and optimism over a Greek debt deal boosted demand for risk assets.
At 5:15 p.m. (1915 GMT) the Bovespa was up 2.01 percent to 57,574.03 points.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea