Brazil stocks rise 2 pct on Europe outlook
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index edged 2 percent higher in final adjustments after the close of Friday's session, after positive economic data from Germany and optimism over a Greek debt deal boosted demand for risk assets.
At 5:15 p.m. (1915 GMT) the Bovespa was up 2.01 percent to 57,574.03 points.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season