Brazil stocks rise 2 pct on Europe outlook
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index edged 2 percent higher in final adjustments after the close of Friday's session, after positive economic data from Germany and optimism over a Greek debt deal boosted demand for risk assets.
At 5:15 p.m. (1915 GMT) the Bovespa was up 2.01 percent to 57,574.03 points.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S