Brazil stocks rise 2 pct on Europe outlook
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index edged 2 percent higher in final adjustments after the close of Friday's session, after positive economic data from Germany and optimism over a Greek debt deal boosted demand for risk assets.
At 5:15 p.m. (1915 GMT) the Bovespa was up 2.01 percent to 57,574.03 points.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |