Brazil stocks rise 2 pct on Europe outlook
SAO PAULO Nov 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index edged 2 percent higher in final adjustments after the close of Friday's session, after positive economic data from Germany and optimism over a Greek debt deal boosted demand for risk assets.
At 5:15 p.m. (1915 GMT) the Bovespa was up 2.01 percent to 57,574.03 points.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections